High Five Media wants you to get noticed this holiday season! This year spending during Black Friday is expected to increase almost 3% over the previous year! With over 1.2 billion spent in brick-and-mortar stores alone in 2013's Black Friday, it is important that people are looking at you!
- 35% said they plan on doing both online and instore shopping on Black Friday
- 16% said that they will be first time Black Friday Shoppers
- Mobile traffic grew almost 40% from the previous year
The Hottest Deals
We want your deals to shine through the madness! With consumer spending on the rise this year, it is important to get your company known! 82% of consumers who are shopping on Black Friday are looking for the best deals! Advertise your unique selection to the masses so that they know where to go to get the best deals!
High Five Media specializes in increasing your online presence! Your store's sales visibility can be significantly increased through online advertisment, social media presence and much much more!
Get Online with High Five Media
63% of small businesses do not have a website! High Five Media will help you get online fast! We work with you to make sure your product has maximum visibility with the quality you deserve!
The need of a web brand identity has become essential in recent years. Cyber Monday deals and online shopping have made a huge impact on sales for businesses across the nation. With 85% of consumers looking for local businesses to order from, the need for an online business identity is a must have. Mobile shopping accounted fo $419 million of online sales, while $209.8 million of online sales were completed on tablets.
Online Shoppers Buy More
- 12.6 times more likely to buy items
- Facebook referrals were 38% higher than Pinterest
- $150 million in revenue came from social media referrals.
- Retailers sent 77 % more notifications between Thankgiving and Cyber Monday!